Family Support Services (FSS) wouldn’t be serving nearly 2,000 children each year had it not been for the support of many foundations, corporations and government organizations over the years.
From 2011-2013, FSS has received major support from the following foundation, community & corporate sponsors –
- The Claneil Foundation
- The Connelly Foundation
- Children Can Shape The Future
- First Book
- The Fourjay Foundation
- The Frank Piasecki Foundation
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni Association
- Landes Brothers, Inc.
- The Main Line Newcomer’s Club
- NFP Lincoln Benefits Group, Inc.
- Nonprofit Finance Fund
- PNC Foundation
- Raynier Institute and Foundation
- Saint Christopher’s Church
- Savran Benson, LLP
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Sovereign Bank Foundation
- The United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- TEVA North American Pharmaceuticals
- Wells Fargo
- Western Association of Ladies for Relief and Employment of the Poor
- The W W Smith Charitable Fund
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
For the last ten years FSS has been a contractor to the following state and local Government organizations:
- The Philadelphia Department of Human Services (DHS)
- The Philadelphia Office of Intellectual Disabilities
- Elwyn, Inc.