As we approach the holiday season, we begin to count our blessings and give thanks for family, friends, and the means to provide for our needs. This holiday season, Family Support Services in thankful for our ability to help children and families in the community each and every day.
Each year, we are reminded that the coming winter means something different for the thousands of Family Support Services’ clients – increased utility costs and the challenge of feeding the entire family for the holidays. Did you know that at least 1 in 5 children go to school hungry? When children attend school hungry, their concentration is severely diminished and can lead to negative behaviors and educational outcomes.
Children and families in the Philadelphia community do not have to go without basic necessities. Many children look forward to receiving toys and clothes once a year – imagine the excitement on their faces when they receive the gift they have always wanted. With your support, we can make a difference for those in dire need. Here’s how you can help this holiday season:
Any of the 12 Ways of Giving would have a lasting effect on the lives of the children we serve. To notify us of your intention to have a food, coat, or gift drive; please contact Channey Roberts at 610-924-6055 or email@example.com.
HELP US by donating today, so we can provide food and gifts for these deserving and inspiring families! Please click the appropriate link below for your choice and an email message will open. Enter the information about how you can support our holiday drive and we will contact you.
To make a monetary donation:
1) Choose which donation option below and click the “Add to cart” button.
2) Once you see a purple check mark, the donation has been successfully added to your cart.
3) Proceed to checkout at the button below.
If you would prefer to make a monetary donation in a different amount, please click here and proceed to our main online donation page. You will enter the amount, check the “One Time” box, and then please enter “Holiday Donation” in the Other field.
- Most needed food items are turkeys (or grocery store gift cards), shelf-stable, nutritious foods such as canned vegetables, tuna, beef stew, hearty soups, peanut butter & jelly, and boxed pasta or macaroni & cheese. Seasonal items like boxed stuffing and canned sweet potatoes are also welcome.
- Holiday gifts should be in their original packaging but unwrapped.
Questions? Contact Channey Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 352-7610 ext. 6055.
Family Support Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous donation.